- 12 miles or 20 minutes from hotels
- Flights to more than 200 cities with thirteen major airlines and regional carriers
- 150 non-stop flights and 67 direct flights daily
- Served by Aeromexico, Air Canada, Alaska, American, Delta (Northwest), Frontier, Hawaiian, Horizon, JetBlue, Southwest, U.S. Airways, United/United Express and Volaris
HOTELS WITH DISCOUNTED RATES FOR BOUCHERCON 2020
PLEASE NOTE: You must be registered for Bouchercon 2020 prior to booking a hotel room at the Hyatt Regency or Sheraton Grand.
The Hyatt Regency and Sheraton Grand will be the site of all Bouchercon 2020 programming except for the Opening Ceremonies and Saturday Banquet/Anthony Award Ceremony which will be held at the Sacramento Memorial Auditorium. The Auditorium is a short walk from the hotels, and transportation will be available for those who desire it.
Programming (panels) will be held in BOTH hotels. Registration and the Book Bazaar (where you get your free books) will be at the Sheraton. The Book Room (where you buy books and where authors will be signing after their panels) will be at the Hyatt.
The distance between the Sheraton and the Hyatt is about 275 feet (150 steps). They are essentially back-to-back, with the K-Street Mall (pedestrian only) separating them. Walking between them is quick and easy, but we’re working to have other options available for those of our attendees who need them.
HYATT REGENCY SACRAMENTO
- 505 Newly Renovated Guestrooms
- Complimentary Wifi
- Food & Beverage outlets include; Vines Café, Dawson’s Steakhouse & Bar, Amourath Lounge, Starbucks
BOUCHERCON ROOM RATE: $174
To Make a Reservation, Please Call 1-800-233-1234
NOTE: Your Bouchercon 2020 registration ID number will be required to book a room.
SHERATON GRAND HOTEL
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
- Meal options at Morgan’s Restaurant, Glides Market or the Public Market Bar
BOUCHERCON ROOM RATE: $169
BEST WESTERN PLUS—SUTTER HOUSE
ROOM RATE: $149